AQUA TRIPLEX UF is the new hollow-fibre ultrafiltration system, designed by AQUA to guarantee high flow rates despite the high level of filtration.
for this reason it can even be used on the main inlet of the domestic water system, or else directly at the point of use.
It uses high-permeability cartridges with 3 gradually increasing levels of filtration (80 micron, -1 micron – 0.1 micron), in order to guarantee high flow rates and gradual clogging.
It is particularly suitable to stop microplastics which are even found in mains drinking water supplies. Ultrafiltration is also able to stop all
dispersed particles (viruses, bacteria, suspended solids etc.) with dimensions greater than 0.1 micron, while allowing the passage of dissolved minerals salts which are required by the human body.
• 3 x FP3 heads with 3/4” fittings with brass inserts
• Fastening nipples between two 3/4” brass heads
• Support bracket: plastic
• Sump 1: white 9”3/4 PP sump with 80 micron RLA cartridge
• Sump 2: white 9”3/4 PP sump with 1 micron FR-N cartridge
• Sump 3: white 9”3/4 or 20” PP sump with 0.1 micron UF cartridge
• Ring nut wrench