AQUA Industrial Group presents MODULO 120, a structure designed and developed internally thanks to the company’s extensive experience, knowledge and awareness, which meets all relevant standards (NTC2018, EN 10326 etc.).
Suitable for in-ground use. MODULO 120 is a self-supporting metal structure specifically designed for the swimming pool market; each individual part is designed to facilitate the work of the installer.
Each detail is fundamental and always has been – for this reason, our structure is constructed with a standard mould with 120 cm pitch and 2 millimetre thickness, with ribs, corners and bends to increase the structural strength and rear support; supplied with blind penetrations (skimmers, spotlights, nozzles).
Adjustment screws at the base allow the installer to achieve perfect horizontal panel coupling; the rear support, on the other hand, features a slot and a hole for vertical positioning down to the millimetre.
MODULO 120 is suitable for all pool technologies: skimmer or overflow, with an enormous range of heights and options.
• Panel manufactured in S250GD+ZM310 steel alloy with structural steel core and magnelis coating, EN 10326 compliant
• NTC2018 Italian building code structural report available, including for earthquake zones
• Std industrial production with 120 cm pitch x 2 mm thick, in press-bent profile, without welds
• Different heights 120-130-140-150 cm
• Straight and freeform structures
• Skimmer or overflow system
• Complete with holes, screws, nuts, plugs etc.
• Adjustment via 2 screws to facilitate coupling
• Slot on rear support to facilitate levelling
• Dual gasket on ABS items