Public and private pools with PVC membrane lining.
Skimmer technology with PVC membrane lining.
- 25x20x3 PVC profile in 3 m lengths
- Erbe rolls H 1.65 in 25 m / 12.5 m long rolls
- Internal flexiflow PVC profile
- External flexiflow PVC profile
- 3.4×11 aluminium rivets in pack of 100pz
- Expansion anchors
- Liquid PVC for chemical sealing of the PVC lining in the same colour
- THF solvent for welding
- Applicator for liquid PVC
Manufactured from PVC, 100% recyclable.
Chemical and mechanical properties guaranteed by additives compliant with international legislation.
PVC does not release dioxins into the atmosphere and can be recycled via degasification; PVC is commonly reused for flooring.
Tough and impermeable, made from 1.50 mm thick reinforced PVC, it ensures perfect watertightness of the pool. Smooth and pleasant to the touch, it is long lasting and easy to maintain.
UV stable. Resistant to cold and foul weather. Anti-microbial. Weldable. Free from heavy metals and physically tested to EN71/3.
Resistant to cleaning products and water treatment products when performed in accordance with the instructions, and with water temperature up to 28°C.