Assembled systems allow for fast positioning of all factory-assembled components with precision and peace of mind; the supplied documentation identifies the position of each connecting piece between the various manifolds; suitable brackets are also supplied.
The dimensioned drawing of the plant room is key in providing all information to the builders in order to identify and make the holes necessary for passage of the circulation pipes. The operational diagram equipped with all identification labels allows any maintenance technician to perform all operations.
- Front battery with butterfly or ball valves
- Centrifugal pumps sized to the flow rate of the three-phase filter
- Assembled manifolds
- Pressure gauges panel at filter inlet and outlet
- Three-phase backup pump
- Fittings and pipes
- Points for taking readings and injecting chemicals
- Reading and injection point for chlorine abatement system
– Technical drawing for site assembly
– Plant room dimensioned drawing with holes layout for pipework
– Functional diagram