- Assembled systems allow for fast positioning of all factory-assembled components with precision and peace of mind.
- AQUA’s filtration systems have been engineered to offer unique levels of flexibility in the sector; starting out with a base system, it can be transformed for any type of pool, whether with overflow or skimmer technology, increasing suction or delivery outlets, primary and secondary bypass, and applications such as the Aqua Salt steriliser and automatic dosing systems.
The systems are equipped with drain-down systems to facilitate wintering.
- All models can be housed in AQUA bunkers without any modification, a unique innovation in the sector.
- As with public systems, the systems for residential use have also had calculations performed as provided for by UNI 10637:2006 and are equipped with functional diagrams for all identification labels, allowing maintenance technicians to perform all operations in complete safety.
- Front battery with six-way valves
- Centrifugal pumps sized to the flow rate of the single phase/three phase filter with 3 kW pumps
- Assembled manifolds
- Filter outlet pressure gauges
- Fittings and pipes
– Technical drawing for site assembly
– Plant room dimensioned drawing with holes layout for pipework
– Functional diagram