Variable speed electronic swimming pool pump
Impeller and volute designed to minimise pressure drops, improving fluid performance and reducing power consumption.
Prefilter cover in oxidation-resistant transparent polycarbonate to ensure constant visibility over time.
Designed to guarantee total coverage and isolation of the motor shaft from the pumped liquid.
Fill and drain caps with butterfly handles do not require tools for removal and replacement.
Synchronous brushless motor, with magnetised encapsulated rotor, controlled by the frequency converter.
Water-cooled motor (without cooling fan), very quiet running.
Aluminium motor casing coated internally with elastomeric material to prevent oxidation. Base supplied with rubber feet to reduce vibration.
Controlled by an electronic card based on next-generation Trench IGBT technology for superior efficiency and robustness.
Two dedicated 32-bit processors (to control the motor and the user interface); the intuitive user interface, along with the provision for remote control (via 0-10V; 4-20 mA; PWM signal) ensure ease of use and user setting.
The integrated computer and intelligent software allow the pump to run at variable speed or variable flow rate (without the use of sensors) to optimise performance and minimise energy consumption, guaranteeing comfort.
• WHISPER-QUIET water-cooled motor
• HIGH EFFICIENCY thanks to the new brushless motor, the fluid dynamics and the electronic motor control
• Modern and compact DESIGN
• RELIABLE components designed for long lifespan
• SMALLER RANGE as one model covers the performance of 4 pumps (0.5 HP – 0.75 HP – 1 HP – 1.5 HP)
• EASY OPERATION AND SETTING thanks to a display and push-button panel with:
– LCD DISPLAY (2.75“ x 1.58“) which displays the execution time, mode and instantaneous status, with:
– 4 buttons preset to a specific speed/flow (1, 2, 3, 4)
– Variable flow rate/speed operation up to 8 programs
– Integrated time scheduling
– ‘Auto’ button enables automatic operation on the basis of the scheduling
– ‘Quick Clean’ button allows operation at high speed
– Central keys for menu navigation and setting selection
– Sequential navigation system
– LED for indication of: Alarms, Power, Pump operation
– Frost protection system