Fibreglass filters for large systems
Fibreglass filters with bobbined filament with internal plate distribution, quartz sand filter material with manhole covers for easy loading of sand and DN 400 side cover for changing the filter mass.
For special systems, different positions of the side manhole cover are possible on request. Front battery excluded.• Bobbined filters with 90° radial and polar winding
• Filters manufactured entirely in isophthalic fibreglass
• Max. operating temperature 40 °C
• Operating pressure 2.5 BAR. Tested to AD Merkblatt standard no. 1
• Test pressure 3.75 bar
• TÜV CE 0948.KSW-KTW Prufung certification.
• Plate and nozzle filtration (0.5mm min.70 nozzles/m2)
• Complete with side manhole cover d.400 mm
• Base discharge DN 50
• 3/4” bleed valve
• External finish in ISO/NPG Gel-coat
• Internal coating in vinylester Gel-coat T max 50 °C for thermal and seawater systems
• IN-OUT flange and side manhole positioning per drawing