Adcel+ electrolytic cell
Disinfectant chlorine is produced in the electrolytic cell thanks to an electrolytic reaction that produces sodium hypochlorite from an aqueous solution of sodium chloride. It contains a flow sensor, titanium plates and a PT100 temperature sensor.
The correspondence between swimming pool size and cell model is approximate, please refer to chlorine production figures.
The new “+” version features a control pressure switch and plates with modified attachment.
- Replaceable titanium plates with female attachment
- AISI 316 male connection terminals
- Integrated dual-safety flow sensor
- PT100 temperature probe
- Max operating pressure: 2.5 bar
- Maximum chlorine production: 40 grams/hour
- Burst pressure: 4 bar
- Maximum chlorine production: 40 grams/hour**
- Cell water connections: d.50 or d.63
- Maximum water hardness 30°F*
- Transparent body of replaceable cell
- Cell power supply: 24VDC
- Maximum power draw: 240 W
* For water hardness exceeding this value, the use of a water softener is recommended